Royal Canin Instinctive in Gravy Pouch 85gm maintain that a cat’s diet should take into account all parameters of life, such as age, breed, life style, physiology and individual circumstances. The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food is based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Instinctive in Gravy Pouch 85gm cat food provides a formula specially adapted to adult cats from one year:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won’t eat it, it’s not much good!
- Adult cats, especially neuters, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Instinctive promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- Royal Canin Instinctive wet food is juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don’t get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats’ food choice.
All information about pet supplies and usage recommendations on petbangla.com are for information purposes only and cannot replace a visit to a vet. petbangla.com recommendations are to be viewed as guidelines only and cannot be viewed as equally suitable for all pets. For information on how to maintain and treat your pet correctly, please contact a qualified veterinarian specialist.
Pet supply manufacturers are constantly improving their production, leading to changes in formula, package design, and usage. petbangla.com therefore does not guarantee the information about all items listed in the selection of our online shop is 100% relevant/accurate.
petbangla.com is not liable for the consequences of misuse of pet supplies or misinterpretation of the information contained on the pages of our online shop.